posted by: freePOrnaoa in General on July 25th, 2011
I don’t usually love espradrilles, but this one takes the flowered cake.
The recipe for this shoe might go something like this.
1. Start with a beautiful light turquoise vintage-inspired floral fabric top and an espadrille crust with a 4.5-inch heel and 1.5-inch platform.
2. Cut out a cute peep toe design.
3. Punch holes and add matching turquoise laces.
4. Weave in some metallic thread detailing.
5. Wear your delicious shoes out to a party, school, the dancefloor or your friend’s house.
I can’t wait to get this shoe. Maybe it’ll go on sale soon after the summer ends?
Ego and Greed Bowler Espadrille, $112 at Karmaloop.com, or $129.95 at Shoegasm (in-store)