posted by: jitterbugbaby in General on December 17th, 2007
We’ve been tagged! The Grand Mademoiselle has asked Shomore for seven secrets. After a lightning round of secret confessing between your Shoebloggers, we’ve compiled a list of the top 7 of our secrets, and here it is for your enjoyment.
1) Shomore: I have shoes in my closet that I’ve never worn. It’s not for lack of outfit either. I simply have some shoes that are meant for that extra special occasion, which I feel will never come.
2) Shoesense: I clean the soles of my shoes on a regular basis (at least twice a week) in order to put them in storage. So does my husband.
3) Jitterbugbaby: There’s a mental game I play on the subway where I choose which other passenger’s shoes I would take if I had my pick of all the shoes in my range of sight.
4) Shomore: Every season, my sole receives a cleansing. To be more specific, I clean the bottom of the soles of shoes that won’t be worn due to the start of the new season and then I store them.
5) Shoesense: I cannot wear skinny heels or any heel over 2″ inches. However, I do own two pairs of 3″ and respectively 3 3/4″ high heels, which I secretly put on inside the house when I’m alone for a few minutes, just to remember the feeling!
6) Jitterbugbaby: I maintain a mental list of “Lifetime Shoe Goals” (shoes I’d like to own at some point in my life).
7) Shoesense: In the past year, I have given away more shoes than I have bought. [Just you wait, more details of this one are upcoming in a future post.]
And now for our tagging. I’d like to know seven secrets from: