Te Casan is starting to receive new Fall stock. What does that mean to us? Clearance prices on shoes from talented new designers as a fraction of their original price. Sounds like a plan to me.
1.) First up, Gianluca Soldi’s “Ginette“. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $295, sale priced at $99. Trend: Peep-toe, colored by Jewel-tones that add a hint of color-blocking sensibility.
The Ginette is also available in Purple, making it a great style moving into Fall; with the predominant ‘Berry’ themes that are now available in stores and which range in tone from cool burgundies to true purples.
2.) Next, by Zoe Lee, are two more deep purple picks for Fall.
- First, the “Lea“. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $285, sale priced at $99. Trend: Berry(Purple), Luxe fabrics, Mini-wedge.
- Next, the “Lily” boot, reminiscent of French court shoes (Think Louis XIV). Limited edition of 30 pairs; originally $315, sale priced at $189.50. Trend: Berry, Luxe Fabrics, Ankle Boots.
3.) Animal Prints continue to be popular as we head into Fall. Here are two Te Casan offerings:
- Gianluca Soldi’s ‘Greta‘. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $325, sale priced at $195.50. Trend: Animal prints.
- Zoe Lee’s ‘Lorna‘. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $315, sale priced at $167.50. Trend: Animal Prints combined with color-blocked styling.
4.) Rounding out this batch of sales offerings, we arrive at the super-hot trend of menswear-inspired ladies shoes (These are styles that make me think of Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo on the old Silver Screen). All three of these styles are by Gianluca Soldi.
- First, the ‘Geena‘ pump. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $365, sale priced at $99. Trend: (Subtle) Menswear design, Retro-look; matches well with the neutral tones that are also very present this Fall.
- Next, the ‘Genny‘ pump. Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $325, sale priced at $99. Trend: Peep-Toe, Menswear Wing-tip details with just a hint of spectator styling. This is a nice alternative for those who like the menswear styling but are not attracted to the Oxford ankle-boot styles.
- Last, we have the two-tone ‘Gigliola‘ in Grey or Brown color combinations.Limited edition of 60 pairs; originally $355, now $99. Trend: Menswear, Wingtip Oxfords, Spectator styling.
For those of us unable or unlikely to shop runway designers at boutique prices, this is a nice opportunity to acquire a lovely pair of designer-quality shoes at real-live prices.