posted by: Shomore in Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes on December 8th, 2009
Last week the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show was on TV. In case you missed it, you can watch the full show online over at CBS. While shoes weren’t the main attraction, there were plenty of fabulous and fierce shoes displayed on the runway that we feel compelled to highlight. Now I can’t say for sure, but it looks like many, if not all, of the shoes were designed by Giuseppe Zanotti (in both retail and modified for the runway form). Have a look…
The similiar looking Zanotti Strappy Sandal, which is being sold at Saks for $775.
Other shoes on the runway which were fascinating to look at but perhaps a bit too flamboyant to be produced in real life included these two numbers:
And finally, the Examiner had some interesting factoids about the show. My favorite facts were:
- The Daily News reported that more than 100 pounds of body glitter were used.
- Love those Hair Do’s? They used 124 feet total of faux hair!
- It took 200 hundred hours to make all of those fantastic Angel wings!
- Marisa Miller dazzled as she flaunted the Harlequin Fantasy Bra which was encrusted with 150 carats!
- After giving birth to her 4th child less than six weeks ago, Heidi Klum was confident and brave enough to walk the runway amongst some of the slimmest girls out there. Heidi, you look wonderful!
Photos via StyleItOnline, Style.com