27 year-old girl accidentally Zaijin this stinking puddle, Kengbian also keep her wrapped in blankets. Reporter Wang Shanglei She
newspaper Liaocheng December 27 (Reporter correspondent Caoxiu Ju Zhang Lin Wang Shanglei intern) for sewage stink puddle, the surface layer of floating leaves, did not expect to become a trap. 27 am, in the urban areas of Wang Zhuncun Liuyuan Road, a two year old girl go out to chase the dog and accidentally stepped on the surface of the leaves smelly puddles, ran straight into it wow gold, resulting in drowning coma. Currently, the girl was transferred to Liaocheng People's Hospital, pediatric intensive care unit.
27 日 9:00 and more, Liaocheng 120 emergency center received a report that, in the North of Wang Zhuncun Liuyuan mouth, a little girl drowning a medical emergency. Immediately, the ambulance rushed to the scene, the doctor found the girl who drowned with water, but also exudes an odor.
because the girl in a coma, the girl sent to the emergency handlebar Liaocheng People's Hospital. Police were told the doctor, he is to drop in for a little girl, when the little girl ran out to chase the dog playing in the woods near her home in a small, accidentally stepped into the floating leaves of the effluent. This name police have said that tofu is a cesspool for the sewage water to dig the workshop.
afternoon, the reporter went to Wang Tuncun, found at the village end of the village a grove, and found a sump, sewage pits scattered poplar leaves floating on, emitting a very disgusting smell. Scattered puddles next to a smelly slippers and a blanket.
live at the scene of a nearby villagers, the girl went out about 10 minutes, the girl's family went out looking and found a drowning girl, the girl's family down to the water to save the child ashore.
which villagers say, sewage pit about half a meter deep, the horrible smell, almost no children to the woods to play.
tofu workshop just a wall with the sewage pit. Curb Plaza of the three workers said they did not know what the girl fell into the puddles.
□ lawyers say no stinking puddles safety curb Plaza responsibility
a stink about half a meter deep puddles, the house next to the villagers, without any warning signs around the and fences, with poplar leaves scattered on the water, it is difficult to distinguish which is which is the ground water, leading to the tragedy of drowning girl.
this, the law firm New Shandong Xu Chengbin that smelly puddle is curb Plaza dig, and should set up warning signs around in puddles and safety facilities. These security measures are failing, resulting in drowning girls, curb Plaza should bear responsibility for mismanagement; parents have legal custody of minor children the obligation, should bear the responsibility for inadequate care. Therefore, this matter should be mutual responsibility.
our reporter Wang Shanglei
□ extension of the investigation early childhood unintentional injuries occurred at home
in most people's minds, the home is the safest place, but the correspondent learned from Liaocheng 120 emergency center, child injuries occurred at home.
emergency room doctors, almost every month the child is receiving a toothpick, battery, chopsticks and other small items of injury cases, there are some children for eating tablets, washing powder, disinfectant, insecticide etc. Unfortunately, died.
Liaocheng People's Hospital burn ward Gengchuan Wei doctors, patients admitted to hospital many children, some children at home, knocked a thermos bottle, while others are eating the soup spilled on the body . Gengchuan Wei introduced, the children of these accidents occur, are caused by parents caring for is not in place.
2009 年 11 6, as parents take care of ill, Dongchangfu 3 year-old boy accidentally fell into a hot boiling pot their own, 30% of the total area burned.
2010 年 2 月 24 am, Guan Yuan Zhai Xiang set a year-old girl mistakenly drinking pesticide stored at home, fortunately out of danger after emergency .
2011 年 6 16, Linqing eight crossroads town, a 5-year-old boy was playing, eating more pesticides than corn grain mix grain, by gastric lavage treatment out of danger.
2011 the evening of April 30, Liaocheng, a 4-year-old boy holding a coin to play, only to mistakenly swallowed coins.
share: welcome to comment to comment
microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging