I'm officially on vacay (woohoo!) so I finally had some time to dig around some of my favorite sites to scope out end-of-year sales. The recession sucks for the economy but is stellar for my wallet and shoe closet! Check out some of the steals and deals:
- 15% off Aldo when you enter the code ALDOPC08 at checkout. Expires Dec. 26.
- Bargains at Barneys? Now those are two words that usually don’t go together but the bastion of designer goods has knocked its sale prices down even further online, with shoes now up to 75% off.
- Bluefly.com purges its end-of-year inventory with savings of 60% to 80% off designer shoes.
- Still on the look out for boots to battle below zero temps? Heels.com offers 50% off all boots to keep your tootsies toasty. Talk about a cool deal!
- 20% off all purchases on ninashoes.com. Check out ninashoes.com and use promo code INSTYLE09 from December 19th to January 31st.
- Online Sale: 60% off Alexander McQueen shoes, bags and accessories. Free ground shipping with all orders. Offer valid 11/25 - 12/30.
- Get shoes for even less with 15% off at Payless. Enter code “26129″ at checkout. Expires Dec. 26.
- Steve Madden is practically giving shoes away—now through Monday, Dec 22, take up to 60% off your entire purchase. Use code HappyHolidays30 at checkout.
Sorry, it was going to take forever to post the links to all the sites so I didn't include them. They're posted here if you want/need them.
Happy holidays and happy shopping!