Okay, so were moving right along seasons and we've got a closet full of winter peep toe booties, knee high boots and all sorts of stuff. Booties have been re-constructed for warmer seasons with a more strappy sandal look and cut-outs, and fashionistas are purchasing the trend rapidly for this spring and summer. As for our the booties we just bought for this winter, who said they need to be moved to the back burner? Usually we'll pack them up in old boxes and storage bins and put them away for next year, but this year I don't think so!! It's time to put your moneys worth of winter shoes and clothes to work this spring. Whip out your boots and pair them with a mini skirt or mini dress and rock on!
- polyvore created collage.
How to achieve the look:
* Wear long sleeve or short sleeve mini dresses or mini skirts coming above the knee or knee length.
* Layer your spring dress with a stylish cardigan and accessories.
* If not minis, cut up a pair of old destroyed jeans into shorts or even into a knee length pant.
* Throw on a pair of your fave winter booties, stick to peep toes and strappy booties to carry throughout for spring and summer.
* Cute tops in pastels, florals and solid colors.
Please feel free to post boots and booties that will look fab this spring/ summer.