1) Go to Ugg Australia website and click on the "Warranty" link on the far left side of the screen.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Please click here for warranty returns.
3) Select your situation from the list on the right-hand side of the screen.
4) Follow the instructions given on the webpage.
5) Call your local shoe repair shop to see if they can replace the zipper on your boots. If they are able to do this, bring the shoes to the shop. If they are unable to perform this task, proceed to Step 2.
6) Visit two websites, Ugg Repair and Ugg Boot Repairs to determine what company you would like to replace your Ugg zippers.
7) Call the company of your choice and ask how they would like the boots sent. Also ask if they would like the payment to be sent with the boots you bought from uggs for kids shop.
8) Submit the boots as instructed to ensure that the zipper gets fixed promptly.
The one-year warranty does not apply to counterfeit Uggs. If you did not purchase your boots or shoes through an authorized retailer, there is no warranty.