1) Dry your feet with a paper towel before wearing your Boxing Day UGG Sale boots. The combination of moisture and warmth may make the black dye turn your feet black. Avoid wearing them when you know you will be sweating profusely.
2) Wipe the inside of the Ugg boots with a wet paper towel to remove excess dye that could potentially turn your feet black. Itís particularly important to do this prior to wearing your boots for the first time.
3) Apply warm water to a large paper towel. Donít make it soaking wet. Wipe the inside of the Ugg boots thoroughly with the wet paper towel.
4) Wipe the inside of the Louis Vuitton Christmas sale with a dry paper towel. Itís likely that you will need more than one to do this.
5) Dry the inside as thoroughly as you can with the paper towels. If you are in a hurry, you can use a hair dryer on very low heat to dry them more quickly. Do not apply the heat for a long period of time. Make sure they Uggs dry thoroughly before wearing them.