1. Compare the sheepskin lining in both boots. Take a peek inside and you may notice that the sheepskin lining is thicker in one brand than the other. Thicker lining makes a boot warmer and more comfortable.
2. Examine the outer stitching in both boots because this gives you a rock-solid indication of quality. Look closely at the stitching of both boots to see if the stitching is even and without loops or variations. Look at the seams to see if you can see sheepskin from the inside spilling through. You might like the look of sheepskin in the seams or you might not, so choose accordingly.
3. Check out the soles of the two boots. EMU boot soles in our UGG outlet shop are rigid, and they won't bend easily. UGG boot soles bend easily in your hands. This means that the UGG boot will conform to your foot as you walk, and the EMU boot will give you rigid support. The heel of the EMU boot has an angle and the UGG boot heel is flat. You may prefer an angle for comfort or you might want a flat heel.
4. Feel the outer suede leather on both boots. The top side of the EMU boot is stiff and holds its shape well. The topside of the UGG boot is supple and soft. The rigidity of the EMU boots helps these boots hold their shape, and the softness of the UGG boots makes it possible to cuff the tops for a different look.
5. Price both boots to get the bottom line. A classic UGG boot and basic EMU boot are comparable in price. UGG boots come in a wide variety of both natural and flashy colors, while the EMU boot colors are more sedate and basic. The selection in boot styles is greater in the EMU line than in the UGG line, though. Want know more about it ,check UGG boots outlet on the Internet.