If you have bought a pair of UGG boots from our UGG outlet store ,but do you know how to take care of it?
1) Spray the sheepskin surface of your Uggs with a specially-formulated water-and-stain repellent. Coat the surface evenly until it appears wet, but not saturated. You can purchase a suitable spray at Ugg retailers or ****stores; just check the label to make sure it's safe for sheepskin.
2) Allow your boots to dry, naturally, in a well-ventilated area for at least 24 hours. Keep the boots away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
3) Brush the boots in one direction with a soft-bristled suede or nubuck brush to raise the nap of the sheepskin.
4) Clean the entire surface of your boot when new stains appear. Even if the stain is small, you must wash the entire boot to avoid unsightly water lines. Moisten the surface of the shoe with clean, cold water.
5) Apply a specially-formulated sheepskin cleaner to a damp sponge and lightly scrub the entire surface of the boot. Do not apply the cleaner directly to the shoe because it can damage the material. Remove excess cleaner from the boot with a clean, damp sponge.
6) Stuff the boots that you bought from UGG boots outlet shop with newspaper to help them keep their shape as they dry naturally in a well-ventilated area.
7) Combine equal parts baking soda and corn flour to deodorize and soften the inside of your boots.
8) Add two to four drops of your favorite essential oil to the baking soda/corn flour mixture for a pleasing fragrance, if you wish.
9) Sprinkle the mixture inside your boots and allow them to stand overnight. Pour out any excess deodorizer in the morning, tapping the bottom of the boot to shake the powder loose.